A Sponge Roulade
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon of starch
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- A pinch of salt
For the cream:
- 100 gr. of mascarpone
- 50 ml. heavy cream for whipping
- 3 tbsp of icing sugar
- chocolate for decoration
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Prepare the dough:
- Divide eggs into whites and yolks.Whisk whites with a pinch of salt into a solid foam.Whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until white powder.
- Combine the flour with the starch.In the yolk mass sift flour mixture and spread ⅓ of the whites.Stir gently and spread the remaining whites.By lapping movements combine the white mass with yolk mass.Cover the form with a baking paper and spread the dough,level and put it into the oven for 10-12 minutes,until tender.Fold the hot biscuit with the paper into a roulade, cover with a towel and give it to cool.
- While the roulade cools make cream.Whisk cream with powdered sugar into soft cream,add the mascarpone and again whisk briefly everything.
- Unfold cooled roulade,release from the paper and grease with cream.Fold gently.Daub the roulade with the cream leavings and pour with melted chocolate. Enjoy the roulade!