Blender Chocolate Mousse Recipe
- ½ cup whipping cream (or full fat coconut milk for dairy-free)
- ½ cup Silk cashew milk
- ¼ cup butter ( or 2 tbsp coconut oil for dairy-free)
- 2 ounces good quality unsweetened chocolate such as Ghirardelli, chopped
- 2 tbsp cocoa power
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- ½ tsp espresso power (optional but boosts chocolate flavour)
- 2 large eggs (if concerned about raw eggs, use Safest Choice Pasteurized Shell Eggs)
- In a small pan, combine cream, cashew milk and butter. Bring to a full boil and then remove from heat.
- In a blender, combine unsweetened chocolate, cocoa powder, sweetener, and espresso powder. Pour in scalded cream mixture and blend until smooth.
- Add eggs and blend again until smooth.
- Pour into 4 dessert cups and chill at least one hour.