Santa’s Favorite Cookie
- 2 cups of traditional oat flakes(180g)
- 0.5 tsp of soda
- 2 tsp of cinnamon
- 0.5 tsp of salt
- 0.5 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 227gr butter,softened
- 1 cup of light brown sugar(200g)
- 0.5 cups of sugar(100g)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder
- 2 cups of flour(250g)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of powdered sugar(250g)
- 3 tbsp of milk
How to make:
- Preheat oven to 180c.Cover the baking sheet with a baking paper.
- Put oat flakes in a food processor and,using a mode of pulsation,chop them (not flour!).
- Mix oat flakes, flour, baking powder,baking soda,salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Beat the butter and both types of sugar.Add eggs one at a time,beat well,add the vanilla extract.
- Add flour mixture and mix well.
- Form the balls out of the dough and put them on the baking sheet,at a distance from each other.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the bottom is golden.Cool on a lattice.
- Prepare glaze-mix powdered sugar and milk together.Quickly dip the top of cookies in glaze, drain off surplus, give the glaze harden.
- Store in an airtight container.
- And then pour a high glass of cold milk,take a couple of cookies and plan how to implement someone’s dream.